Check out our schedule for this week’s competitions, community events and online zoom meetings
For students back to school last week – big ups for taking on the challenge of distance learning / partial classes / accepting the uncertainty!
Huge adjustments being made and you’re all doing amazing stuff.
Tune in to our 3MGB show – this week Airly is in the studio!
Dongles are starting to trickle in for students but we need to take the next steps to make sure everyone has internet access. Let’s decide together.
Our agenda for this week’s 14th Gathering
- New website 🙂 We need photos, information and opinions to post on it. Thanks Sean for setting it up for us!
- Habitat Box Competition. Bryce and Brodie are delivering boxes around the community and you could win $50 and a copy of Julie Parker’s book ‘What Would Happen Do You Suppose’ if you take a photo of how you’ve decorated and set up your box for a little critter (or family of critters!) to make into a home.
- Logo Design Competition: Design a logo for The Sanctuary Mallacoota Youth Group Inc and we will vote on the winning design on May 20th 2020. The winner will recieve a $50 Surf Shack Voucher
- Funding – Our Expression of Interest has been accepted! We are now in the next stage of applying for $100 000 from Sony / FRRR. Time to get our proposal proper. Plus more updates moving and shaking
- Mallacoota and District Recovery Association nominations are in. How will we have our say? Voting help and what’s the vision?
- Covid 19 updates and check in